TRI’s Spring CQA Training Is Part of GeoU 2022
In-person professional development resumes in April! TRI is proud to offer its renowned CQA training alongside new short courses as part of GeoU 2022, a new style of event taking place in our home city.
GeoU co-locates high-level engineering short courses to strengthen private practice revenue streams and public agency knowledge in sectors such as waste management, stormwater control, sustainability, and soil reinforcement. And, it brings all of these practitioners together daily for networking events.
TRI’s geosynthetics CQA course, taught by Mark Sieracke, P.E., Dr. Jeffrey Kuhn, P.E., and Sam Allen, is joining the GeoU 2022 education program at the Sonesta Bee Cave Hotel, 5 – 8 April 2022 in Austin, Texas. Companies that have sent personnel to the CQA training in the past will find the rate within GeoU is the same while the in-person nature of the event offers significant benefits.
You will also find TRI experts contributing to the other courses. We invite you to learn more about GeoU 2022 and join us in Austin in April!
April 5 Networking: Meet the Teachers Reception
April 6 – 7 Short Course Offerings:
- QA/QC of Geosynthetic and Compacted Clay Lining Systems — The classic CQA course updated annually by TRI!
- Landfill Design Considerations in the Age of Sustainable Development — A new course featuring Dr. George Koerner and TRI’s own Abigail Gilson, P.E.
- Geosynthetic Reinforced Soil Structure Design and Construction: Slopes, Walls and Roads — Everything reinforcement and stabilization and some of the biggest names in the field leading the course
- Geosynthetics in Stormwater Controls and Hydraulic Engineering — A new course featuring TRI’s Joel Sprague and international engineer Markus Wilke!
April 6 – 7 Networking:
- Geosynthetics & Geotechnical Lab Tour at TRI + GeoU Bash
- GeoU Happy Hour
April 8 Half-Day Short Course (Morning): Marketing in the Geosynthetics Industry
April 8 Certification Exams (Morning):
- Geosynthetic Certification Institute – Inspectors Certification Program (GCI-ICP) Exams — Requires Additional Fee with GSI
- Optional, INCLUDED Certification Exams for the Sustainable Landfills, Soil Reinforcement, and Stormwater Controls classes
Learn more on the GeoU 2022 Website: https://events.geo-u.com
Visit the GeoU 2022 registration portal
ALL participants will be provided a certificate of course completion, suitable for use in proposals and statements of qualifications for their work.
SEATS ARE LIMITED! As an in-person event, seats per class are limited by room capacity. REGISTER NOW to reserve your space and get the best rate! Sponsorships are available. For more information, contact TRI’s Sam Allen, firstname.lastname@example.org, +1 512 615 4415, or GeoU 2022 Conference Manager Chris Kelsey, email@example.com.