April 7 – 10, 2020
GeoU ATX 2020
Location: Austin, TX
INAUGURAL GEOU EVENT IN AUSTIN, TX
Much more than on-demand e-Learning or abbreviated seminars.
GeoU is THE relevant and comprehensive venue for detailed, application-oriented education.
Launching April 2020 in Austin, TX at Sonesta Bee Cave Austin Hotel.
THIS is where we begin.
RESERVE THE WEEK!
April 7–10, 2020
Sonesta Bee Cave Austin Hotel
RECEPTION APRIL 7
explore | define | develop
MEET THE TEACHER RECEPTION
April 7 (5:00–7:00 pm, Reception included with paid Registration)
EARLY BIRD PRICING EXPIRES JANUARY 31!
April 8–9 (Choose ONE COURSE ONLY as they run concurrently April 8–9)
- QA/QC of Geosynthetic and Compacted Clay Lining Systems – $895
- Landfill Design Considerations in the Age of Sustainable Development – $895
- Geosynthetic Reinforced Soil Structure Design and Construction: Slopes, Walls and Roads – $895
- Geosynthetics in Stormwater Controls and Hydraulic Engineering – $895
April 10 (This course is a STAND ALONE option on April 10)
- Marketing in the Geosynthetics Industry – $295
For questions about GeoU ATX 2020, contact Taunya Allen at email@example.com